Saturday, January 15, 2011

Halloween Party 2010!






For the past 2 years we have had a Halloween Party at our house usually the weekend before Halloween or in this case the night before Halloween. I totally forgot to take pictures with my camera but my brother-in-law Tyler did get a few, although I feel horrible because we had such a great turn out this year. So they are mainly of my family with a few friends in the backgrounds. We all had a fun night of eating mummy dogs, yummy chicken tacos, salads, and all the junk food you can think of. The adults played games while the kids terrorized the upstairs with toys. Thanks to all who came and brought stuff to share with everyone, if it weren't for my wonderful family and friends it would not had been as Great as it was without all the help that I had. So Thank You! (You all know who you are!)

No comments: